Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 pound chicken wings
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
You can't go wrong with these classic chicken wings, Fareway style.
- Combine marinade ingredients, reserving ½ cup for basting.
- Pour over wings in a resealable plastic bag and marinate for 2 - 6 hours.
- Grill wings over low fire for approximately 20 minutes, brushing occasionally with remaining marinade.
- If topping with additional sauce, add in the last 5 minutes of grilling.
231 calories; 14 g fat; 3.5 g saturated fat; 105 mg cholesterol; 664 mg sodium; 2 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 16 g protein