Total Time: 90 minutes
- 2 Top Sirloin Petite Roast
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- Combine 1 tablespoon oil, chipotle chili, salt and pepper;
- Rub evenly over beef roasts.
- Place roasts on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast for 60 to 75 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, or until internal temperature reaches 135 F for medium rare; 150 F for medium.
- Transfer roast to carving board; tent loosely with aluminum foil.
- Meanwhile, add first 5 chimichurri ingredients to a food processor; process until chopped.
- Slowly add oil and lime juice, processing until well blended. Carve roasts across the grain into slices and serve with chimichurri sauce.
268 calories; 18 g fat; 4 g saturated fat; 45 mg cholesterol; 358 mg sodium; 8 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 27 g protein