Amount Per Serving: 1/4 cup
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cup Cinnamon Chex cereal
- 4 cup Chocolate Chex cereal
- 1 cup bite-size pretzel twists
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1 Tbsp instant coffee granules
- 1 tsp hot water
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
This addictive snack mix is fantastic holiday party food!
- In large bowl, mix cereals, pretzels pecans and toffee bits.
- In small microwavable bowl, stir coffee granules and water until coffee is dissolved.
- Add chocolate chips and butter.
- Microwave uncovered on high 1 1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until mixture is smooth.
- Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Seal bag; shake gently until well coated.
- Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool.
- Store in airtight container.
115 calories; 5.5 g total fat; 2 g saturated fat; 0 g trans fat; 2.5 mg cholesterol; 67 mg sodium; 15 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 1 g protein