Amount Per Serving: 1/4 cup
Total Time: 15 minutes
This addictive snack mix is fantastic holiday party food! Cereals, pretzels, pecans and toffee bits--yumm!
- In large bowl, mix cereals, pretzels pecans and toffee bits.
- In small microwavable bowl, stir coffee granules and water until coffee is dissolved.
- Add chocolate chips and butter.
- Microwave uncovered on high 1 1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until mixture is smooth.
- Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Seal bag; shake gently until well coated.
- Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool.
- Store in airtight container.
115 calories; 5.5 g total fat; 2 g saturated fat; 0 g trans fat; 2.5 mg cholesterol; 67 mg sodium; 15 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 1 g protein