Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 5 ounce tuna steaks
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
Refreshing citrus and the sweet umami in soy make this tuna a great summer dinner option.
- In a glass dish, combine orange juice, soy sauce, oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, oregano and pepper.
- Add tuna steaks and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove tuna from marinade and discard remaining marinade. Bake tuna at 450°F for 4 to 6 minutes or grill tuna, covered, over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes; flip and grill for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
191 calories; 4 g fat; 0.5 g saturated fat; 52 mg cholesterol; 571 mg sodium; 3 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 33 g protein