- for rim kosher salt
- 2 handfulls ice cubes
- 2 oz Jose Cuervo Silver Tequila
- 1 1/2 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1/2 oz triple sec
A classic margarita is hard to beat. This recipe is simple, sweet, and perfect for soaking in the sunshine!
1. Rim a high ball glass with kosher salt
2. Put two big handfulls of ice cubes into a cocktail shaker. Add remaining ingredients. Shake for a good 10 seconds.
3. Fill high ball glass half full of ice cubes. Pour contents of shaker over top.