- 4 pound boneless pork loin, sliced into 1" thick slices
- 2 onion, sliced
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce
Freeze ready-made sandwiches by wrapping in clear plastic wrap and aluminum foil. To reheat, remove the wrapping and wrap in a paper towel. Heat in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through.
- Season pork with seasoned salt.
- Place one sliced onion on the bottom of the crockpot, then add pork.
- Cover with another sliced onion.
- Add ginger ale, cover and cook on low for 8 hours (high for 4 hours), or until the internal temperature reaches 145 F.
- Remove pork, strain and save onions, and discard all liquid. Shred pork with two forks and return pork and onions to the crockpot.
- Add BBQ sauce and continue to cook on low for 2 more hours. Serve on buns or rolls with additional BBQ sauce.
224 calories; 7 g fat; 3 g saturated fat; 58 mg cholesterol; 334 mg sodium; 17 g carbohydrate; 0 g fi ber; 21 g protein