Amount Per Serving: half pint jar
Total Time: 90 minutes
- 20 clementines
- 2 lemons
- 5 cup water
- 3 cup extra fine granulated sugar or sugar substitute
- Wash and peel clementines, cutting the flesh into quarters.
- Reserve the peel of three clementines and dice finely.
- Wash and peel lemons and cut the flesh into quarters.
- Finely dice the peel. Place clementines, lemons, diced peels, water and sugar into a large non-aluminum pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 60-75 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the water has evaporated and marmalade starts to thicken.
- Transfer marmalade to clean, sterile jars and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.