Amount Per Serving: half pint jar
Total Time: 90 minutes
- 20 clementines
- 2 lemons
- 5 cup water
- 3 cup extra fine granulated sugar or sugar substitute
Have leftover clementines sitting around? Make Clementine Marmalade! This recipe has unique, brilliantly fresh flavor that plays well with all kinds of toasts, croissants, scones, and biscuits.
- Wash and peel clementines, cutting the flesh into quarters.
- Reserve the peel of three clementines and dice finely.
- Wash and peel lemons and cut the flesh into quarters.
- Finely dice the peel. Place clementines, lemons, diced peels, water and sugar into a large non-aluminum pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 60-75 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the water has evaporated and marmalade starts to thicken.
- Transfer marmalade to clean, sterile jars and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.