This technique works well with tilapia also!
For more delicious cod recipes click here!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl stir bread crumbs, cheese, cornmeal, oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
- Coat the rack of a broiling pan with cooking spray. Place the cod on the rack.
- Brush with the egg white, then spoon the Italian crumb mixture evenly on top.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork and is opaque all the way through.
Total Time: 15 minutes