Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
- 4 pound pork country-style ribs
- 1 can peach slices in heavy syrup
- 3 Tbsp chili sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp steak sauce
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 jalapeno chilies
Country-style ribs are cut from the loin and therefore are very meaty. These sweet and tangy ribs have the additional bite of jalapeno. Serve with knife, fork and plenty of napkins.
Always wear rubber gloves when handling hot chilies.
- In blender container, or food processor, place peaches, chili sauce, sugar, vinegar, steak sauce, oil, cumin; blend until smooth.
- Pour into a medium saucepan, stir in jalapeno and heat through, stirring, over low heat.
- Prepare a banked medium-hot fire in kettle-style grill.
- Grill ribs over indirect heat for 2 hours, brushing with peach sauce several times during last 30 minutes of grilling.
- Bring remaining sauce to a boil, boil 2 minutes and serve on side with ribs.
Calories: 600 calories Protein: 51 grams Fat: 26 grams Sodium: 590 milligrams Cholesterol: 165 milligrams Saturated Fat: 8 grams Carbohydrates: 41 grams