- 2 lbs ground beef
- 5 potatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- to taste salt and pepper
- 1 can chili beans, undrained
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- optional garnish chives
1. Brown the ground beef.
2. Add potatoes to the slow cooker.
3. Add ground beef, onion and garlic. Top with tomatoes, chili beans, corn.
4. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours until potatoes are tender.
5. Add shredded cheese and cover and heat until melted.
6. Garnish with chive and serve.