Taco Tuesday just got a lot tastier! Looking for exciting ways to eat more fish or switch up your regular weeknight meal? Grab your favorite white fish from Fareway's famous meat counter and the toppings you'll need to create these delicious Crispy Fish Tacos.
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, Old Bay, and baking powder. Add the beer and whisk until smooth. Let sit for 15 minutes.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot until it reaches 350°F (180°C).
3. Slice fish filets into approximately 1 inch strips and dip them into batter.
4. Coat the fish in the batter, then transfer to the oil and fry until golden on the outside and cooked through, 5-7 minutes. Drain the fish on a wire rack set over a baking sheet lined with paper towels.
5. Once drained, slice fish and assemble your tacos in tortillas with desired toppings and enjoy.