Purchase your steak from us and follow the recipe below for a mouthwatering sirloin.
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Combine mustard, garlic and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in same small bowl; spread evenly onto beef steak.
- Combine bread crumbs and parsley in another small bowl. Pat mixture evenly over mustard mixture.
- Place steak on rack in shallow roasting pan. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer so tip is centered in thickest part of beef, not resting in fat. Do not add water or cover. Roast steak and potatoes in 425°F oven 25 minutes.
- Continue roasting 15 to 20 minutes to medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness for steak.
- Remove steak when meat thermometer registers 135°F for medium rare; 150°F for medium.
- Transfer steak to carving board; tent loosely with aluminum foil. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes. (Temperature will continue to rise about 10°F to reach 145°F for medium rare; 160°F for medium.)
- Meanwhile prepare Bourbon Sauce. Add broth and bourbon to roasting pan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until browned bits attached to pan are dissolved.
- Boil 2 minutes. Add half-and-half; bring to a boil. Season with pepper, as desired. Keep warm.
- Carve steak into slices. Spoon sauce over beef.
Nutrition information per serving; 1/6 of recipe: 358 calories; 10 g fat(4 g saturated fat; 5 g monounsaturated fat); 69 mg cholesterol; 433 mg sodium; 24 g carbohydrate; 1.9 g fiber; 38 g protein; 11.3 mg niacin; 1.2 mg vitamin B6; 2.0 mcg vitamin B12; 3.5 mg iron; 42.7 mcg selenium; 7.0 mg zinc.