Servings: 4 servings
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound tilapia, cut crosswise into 1-inch wide strips
- 2 Tbsp reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup sesame dressing
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 5 cups coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warmed
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Moisten fish with teriyaki sauce, then coat with breadcrumbs.
Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Mix dressing and mayonnaise until blended. Add to coleslaw blend and nuts; mix lightly.
Top tortillas with fish and slaw mixture.
Approximate nutrition information per serving: 561 calories; 23.2 g fat; 3.9 g saturated fat; 59.5 mg cholesterol; 1062.2 mg sodium; 56.4 g carbohydrate; 8 g fiber; 5.5 g sugar; 34.6 g protein