Total Time: 30 mins.
- Varies Dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Varies Raspberry preserves
- Varies Hook’s Original Blue Cheese, crumbled
- Varies Uplands Pleasant Ridge Reserve cheese
- varies Milk chocolate English toffee bits
- Varies Finely chopped candied pecans
- Varies Candied orange peel
- Varies Dried apricots
- varies Dried pineapple
- Varies Fresh raspberries
- Varies Fresh strawberries
- Varies Ginger thins
- Varies Shortbread cookies
Table for two. Looking for a sweet ending to date night? This Wisconsin dessert cheese board has it all—chocolate sauce, fruits, cookies and decadent cheeses! Recipe provided courtesy of Wisconsin Cheese.
Melt dark chocolate as desired until smooth. Stir in raspberry preserves. Transfer chocolate sauce to a small bowl.
Arrange blue cheese and Pleasant Ridge Reserve on a serving board. Fill in board with chocolate sauce, toffee bits, pecans, dried and fresh fruits, and cookies.