Amount Per Serving: 3/4 cup
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 container nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium shallot
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill
- 3/4 cup seeded and diced cucumber
- 3 Tbsp crumbled Feta
- 2 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
This recipe for dill chicken salad is a healthy way to prepare your shredded rotisserie chicken.
- Combine yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, onion, dill, cucumber and cheese.
- Stir until blended.
- Add chicken and salt and pepper.
- Stir to coat.
176 calories; 4.5 g fat; 2 g saturated fat; 68 mg cholesterol; 393 mg sodium; 6 g carbohydrate; 0.5 g fiber; 26 g protein