Servings: Makes 6 servings
Total Time: 60 minutes
- 21 oz cream of potato soup
- 2 cup turkey
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 tsp thyme
Turkey pot pie is a great recipe to use with leftover turkey. Creamy turkey filling baked inside a crispy pie crust is a meal even your picky eater can resist!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Thaw frozen vegetables.
- Chop cooked turkey.
- Place one pie crust on the bottom of a 9 inch deep pie plate.
- Mix 2 cups of chopped turkey with remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Spoon mixture onto crust and top with second crust.
- Pinch sides together and cut slits in the top of the pie.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.
485 calories; 22.5 g fat; 53.7 mg cholesterol; 726.4 mg sodium; 51.6 g carbohydrate; 3.5 g fiber; 19 g protein