Total Time: 30 minutes
Use this recipe to make a delicious, juicy pork tenderloin every time!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place rack in the middle.
- In a bowl combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, fresh thyme, Italian seasoning and coriander.
- Rub mixture into the meat until evenly coated.
- Heat 1 to 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in oven safe skillet (or cast iron skillet).
- Add tenderloin and cook until it is evenly browned on all sides, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 more minutes, flipping the meat once halfway through.
- Bake until the pork's internal temperature reaches 145 F. Remove from oven and let rest 3-5 minutes before slicing.
128 calories; 4 g fat; 1 g saturated fat; 65 mg cholesterol; 52 mg sodium; 0 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 22 g protein