Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 Top Sirloin Petite Roast, cut into medallions
- 3 tsp lemon pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp brandy
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and onions; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Press lemon pepper evenly onto beef medallions.
- Place beef in the skillet; cook 4 to 6 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, cooking in batches if necessary.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add brandy to skillet; cook and stir over medium heat until browned bits on the bottom of the skillet are dissolved.
- Stir in cream and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add mushrooms and cook until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Add beef; sprinkle with fresh parsley, if desired.
465 calories; 23 g fat; 151 mg cholesterol; 23 mg sodium; 5 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 56 g protein