Servings: Makes 8 servings
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 package feta cheese
- 1 onion
- 1 cup turkey
- 12 black olives
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 12 inch pizza crust
- 2 tomatoes
Although this recipe calls for specific ingredients, improvisation is encouraged! The beauty of homemade pizza is that you can always change your toppings.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Thinly slice onion, slice cooked turkey and black olives.
- Chop fresh parsley and tomatoes.
- Cook 1 cup onion over medium-high heat until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in turkey, parsley, lemon pepper, garlic and oregano.
- Remove from heat and layer turkey mixture, 1 cup tomatoes, olives and Feta cheese on cooked pizza crust.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes.
346 calories; 14 g fat; 50 mg cholesterol; 758 mg sodium; 36 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 19 g protein