Taking your takeout staple to new levels! An egg roll right in a bowl, combine all of your favorite veggies and ground pork that makes these all time favorites that much easier to make at home.
1. Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add red onion, cook 2–3 minutes.
2. Add garlic and ginger. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
3. Add ground pork and Sriracha. Cook and crumble until pork is cooked through, about 7–10 minutes.
4. Add coleslaw mix, red bell pepper, carrots, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined. Cook, stirring occasionally, until cabbage is tender, about 5 minutes.
5. Spoon pork-cabbage mixture into a serving bowl. Drizzle with sauce of choice and garnish, if desired.