Festive Kale Salad
- 8 oz kale
- 2 red apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 5 oz raisins
- 1 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Pour kale into a large salad bowl.
- Add chopped apples into a medium size bowl. Add orange juice over apples to coat and let marinate for 5 minutes and set aside.
- Combine kale with celery and raisins.
- Drain apples and toss with kale mixture. Set aside.
- Serve with toasted pecans and balsamic vinaigrette dressing to taste.