Amount Per Serving: 1 fajita
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 1 cup tomato
- 8 tortillas
Fiery Fajitas are the perfect way to add some sizzling flavor to taco night!
- Season chicken with taco seasoning.
- Cut onion into 1 inch pieces and chop tomatoes.
- Grill chicken for 10 -16 minutes over medium heat, or until internal temperature reads 160° F.
- Brush peppers and onion with oil and grill 5 -10 minutes, or until vegetables are soft and lightly charred.
- Remove chicken, peppers and onion from the grill.
- Slice into strips.
- Wrap in a tortilla and top with chopped tomatoes.
211 calories; 4.4 g fat; 1.2 g saturated fat; 47 mg cholesterol; 417.7 mg sodium; 21.3 g carbohydrate; 2.3 g fiber; 20.6 g protein