Total Time: 40 minutes
Fish tacos can be easy to make at home! This mango salsa and chipotle aioli is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- For Chipotle Aioli combine first five ingredients and refrigerate.
- For Mango Salsa combine next seven ingredients and refrigerate.
- For the Fish taco base, marinate fish in lime juice and vegetable oil in a glass dish for 15-30 minutes.
- Remove fish from marinade and grill or saute over medium-high heat until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Let fish cool slightly, then flake into bite-sized chunks.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave for 5-10 seconds, then top with fish, aioli, mango salsa and cabbage.