Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 8 oz container Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 3 Tbsp chipotle sauce
- 1 bell peppers, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, deseeded and diced (optional)
- 3 mangos, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 pound cod or tilapia
- 4 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 10 tortillas
- 2 cup shredded cabbage
Fish tacos can be easy to make at home! This mango salsa and chipotle aioli is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- For Chipotle Aioli combine first five ingredients and refrigerate.
- For Mango Salsa combine next seven ingredients and refrigerate.
- For the Fish taco base, marinate fish in lime juice and vegetable oil in a glass dish for 15-30 minutes.
- Remove fish from marinade and grill or saute over medium-high heat until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Let fish cool slightly, then flake into bite-sized chunks.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave for 5-10 seconds, then top with fish, aioli, mango salsa and cabbage.