Amount Per Serving: 4
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 5 ounce salmon fillets
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
Baking your salmon on top of a sheet of foil will leave you with delectable, flaky fish.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Sprinkle salmon with 2 teaspoons oil, salt and pepper; Stir the drained tomatoes, chopped onions, minced garlic, 2 tablespoons of oil, lemon juice, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper in a medium bowl until combined.
- Place a salmon fillet on top of a sheet of foil. Wrap the ends of the foil to form a spiral shape.
- Spoon the tomato mixture over the salmon.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the fish, covering completely; seal the packet closed.
- Repeat with remaining salmon fillets.
- Place the packets on a baking sheet and bake until salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, about 25 minutes.
Nutrition information per serving: 300 calories; 18 g total fat; 3 g saturated fat; 78 mg cholesterol; 213 mg sodium; 5 g carbohydrate; 1.5 g fiber; 29 g protein