Servings: 4 servings
Total Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (about 1 pound), cooked
- 4 cups thinly sliced brussels sprouts
- 1 medium red or green apple, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup champagne vinaigrette or honey mustard dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts or pecans, optional
Combine beef Steak, Brussels sprouts, apple, celery and cranberries in large bowl.
Add dressing; toss to coat.
Sprinkle with cheese and nuts, if desired.
Nutrition information per serving:357 calories; 13 g fat; 4 g saturated fat; 80 mg cholesterol; 690 mg sodium; 30 g carbohydrate; 5 g fiber; 32 g protein