Amount Per Serving: Sliders
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 sweet onion, sliced thin
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 10 slider rolls
- 2 oz Gouda cheese, grated
- Melt butter in a large skillet; add oil and sliced onions. Cook on low for 25-30 minutes, or until onions are tender and caramelized.
- Combine French onion seasoning ingredients (see below) and store in an airtight container.
- Combine ground beef and seasoning together with a fork.
- Shape into 10 golf ball-sized sliders.
- Grill approximately 4 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Toast slider buns in the last 2 minutes of grilling.
- Layer slider with smoked cheese and caramelized onions.
200 calories; 8 g fat; 3 g saturated fat; 38 mg cholesterol; 173 mg sodium; 17 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 14 g protein