Amount Per Serving: 1 slice
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 12" Mama Mary's® Pizza Crust
- 1 cup seasoned taco meat
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Doritos
- 1 jar Tostitos salsa
- 1 can Frito bean dip
Craving taco pizza but don't want to leave the house? Make it from home with this tasty recipe from Fareway!
To Bake: Top pizza crust with bean dip, salsa, and taco meat. Bake according to Mama Mary's® Pizza Crust directions. Remove from oven and top with remaining ingredients.
- Over low heat, grill pizza crust, top down, until warm.
- Flip crust over and top with bean dip.
- Layer with salsa and seasoned taco meat.
- Grill with closed lid for five minutes, or until toppings are heated through.
- Crush Doritos.
- Remove pizza from grill and top with remaining ingredients.
134 calories; 6 g total fat; 1 g saturated fat; 0 mg cholesterol; 703 mg sodium; 17 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 3 g protein