- varies diced fruit
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 C. honey
The grill doesn't have to just be for meat and veggies, throw some fruit on there too! Really wow your crowd or take advantage of the great weather with Fruit Kabobs, featuring YOUR favorites.
Grab your favorite and seasonal fruits to add to your kabobs! We suggest fruits like watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries, and kiwi.
1. Dice fruit and spear onto skewer.
2. Cook each side for about 3 minutes on the grill.
3. Place halved lemon on grill to char.
4. Squeeze cooked lemon into honey, into a bowl and mix.
5. Brush lemon honey mixture onto cooked kabobs.
Additionally: skewers needed