Fareway's Famous Fresh Meat Counter can't be beat and that includes everything from beef, pork and yes even seafood! You don't have to sacrifice taste for time with this quick recipe using a chopped salad kit and fresh shrimp to an at home version of a night out meal.
312 calories; 21 g fat; 3.5 g saturated fat; 142 mg cholesterol; 362 mg sodium; 12 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 2 g sugar; 20 g protein
Will need 8 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for at least 20 minutes.
1. Combine shrimp, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Marinate for 10–15 minutes.
2. Skewer 3–4 shrimp on each skewer.
3. Place oven rack 6 inches from broiler and preheat broiler to high heat.
4. Place shrimp skewers on broiler pan and cook until shrimp is opaque, about 2 minutes per side.
5. In a large bowl, combine salad, setting the dressing packet aside.
6. Top salad with shrimp skewers and dressing.