Servings: 4 servings
Total Time: varies
- 1 Juice of a Lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- to taste salt and pepper
- 2 cups brown and wild rice, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 cup black or Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 medium red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 4 cups arugula or salad green
- 2 (2.5 ounce) Chicken of the Sea salmon pouches
- to taste lemon pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, oregano, salt and pepper.
Combine rice, olives, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, basil, and mint and toss with the dressing.
Season salmon with lemon pepper, as desired.
Add arugula and salmon to salad and toss to combine.
Divide the salad among 4 serving plates or bowls and top with 2 tablespoons each of feta cheese.
Nutrition information per serving: 331 calories; 17.2 g fat; 4.2 g saturated fat; 29.2 mg cholesterol; 696.4 mg sodium; 32.3 g carbohydrate; 2.5 g fiber; 3.4 g sugar; 12.7 g protein