- 2 can green beans
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup dried onion flakes
- 2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 can French-Fried Onions
Have you ever wondered what Mama's Green Bean Casserole secret was? We know! It's Fareway's recipe!
Drain and rinse canned beans.
Preheat oven to 350° F .
In a large bowl combine green beans, cream of mushroom soup, onion flakes, cheese, and garlic powder.
Transfer to a 2 quart casserole dish.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
Sprinkle fried onions on top and return to oven until onions brown.