- 3/4 cup honey
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 cup rolled old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup Rice Krispie cereal
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 1 canister Sunsweet Plum Amazins
With this delicious and nutritious snack recipe, you'll make homemade Sunsweet Granola Bars in 8 easy steps!
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Lightly grease a large baking sheet or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Melt honey, peanut butter, vanilla and cinnamon in a large saucepan.
Add oats, cereal and peanuts; stir well.
Spread in a single layer on prepared baking sheet and cook for 30 minutes.
Turn off oven and let granola sit in warm oven for 30 minutes more. Cool, then stir in Plum Amazins.
Press into bars.
Store in an airtight container.