Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- 1 Tbsp. packed light brown sugar
- 3 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper, optional
- 3 lb. cut into 3/4 in. cubes boneless pork roast
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 c. chicken, vegetable, or beef broth
Putting your favorite household item to use!
1. In a small bowl mix together the brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, cumin, and cayenne.
2. Season the cubed pork and add it to Instant Pot insert.
3. Add broth to Instant Pot, close the lid, and set to seal.
4. Cook on manual high pressure for 40 minutes, followed by a natural release for 10 minutes.
5. Remove the meat from the Instant Pot and shred.