Total Time: 25 mins.
- 16 oz. gluten free rotini cooked and cooled
- 1 medium zucchini sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash sliced
- 6 oz. cherry tomatoes halved
- 3/4 c. parsley finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion finely chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper diced
- 14 oz. jumbo black olives halved
Lemon Poppyseed Dressing
- 1/2 c. plain unsweetened vegan yogurt
- 2 large lemons zested and juiced
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. poppyseeds
- 1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
If you are searching for the perfect dish for a summer potluck or backyard BBQ, look no further. This gluten free vegan lemon poppyseed pasta salad is just the recipe you need. Its bright and subtly sweet flavor screams summer and it is filled with in-season summer produce for an easy to make recipe that is ready in less than 30 minutes. Thank you to Jackie with @jackfruitfulkitchen for creating this recipe for Fareway customers. See what inspired her and how she shopped here!
After the noodles have cooled, give them a quick rinse and make sure to drain really well. Transfer the noodles to a large mixing bowl. Add in the remaining salad ingredients.
Add all ingredients for your dressing to a medium jar and use a fork to whisk and combine. Season to taste to adjust for desired sweetness and tartness. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Let sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving chilled.