- 2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 jalapeno slice
- 1/4 cup Jose Cuervo Silver Tequila
- 1/8 cup triple sec
- garnish pineapple wedges
- 1 (6 oz.) can pineapple juice
Spice up your at-home Margs night with this tangy, refreshing recipe. Great for summer grill-outs!
1. Make the chili salt by combining salt and chili powder. Rim glass with chili salt mixture.
2. Muddle the jalapeño slice with lime juice in a shaker. (If you don't have a muddler, use the handle of a wooden spoon).
3. Place 1-1/2 cups ice in the shaker and add tequila, pineapple juice and triple sec. Shake vigorously and pour into a rimmed glass. Garnish with pineapple wedge and jalapeño slice, if desired.