Servings: 4 Servings
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 (8 oz) New York Strip steaks
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (cooked according to package directions)
- 4 cups assorted vegetables (red or green cabbage, shredded carrots, broccoli florets and sliced cucumber)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill steaks, covered, 11 – 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 11 – 15 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
Meanwhile, to prepare dressing, whisk together soy sauce and sesame oil in small bowl; set aside.
To serve, divide rice evenly among four bowls. Top rice with vegetables. Carve steaks into thin strips; divide evenly among bowls. Drizzle with dressing. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
387 calories; 15.7 g fat; 4 g saturated fat; 68.9 mg cholesterol; 623.3 mg sodium; 31.4 g carbohydrate; 4.6 g fi ber; 4.2 g sugar; 30 g protein