Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 can Mandarin Oranges, drained, juice reserved
- 1 Tbsp Carrington Farms Coconut oil, divided
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup brown rice, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp prepared Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 12 oz medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 12 lettuce leaves
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
Combine reserved mandarin orange juice with enough water to equal 2 cups of liquid.
Bring juice, 1 teaspoon oil and salt to a boil in a medium sauce pan over medium-high heat.
Stir in rice; cover and reduce heat to a simmer.
Cook according to package directions.
Stir mandarin oranges and sweet chili sauce into cooked rice.
Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add shrimp and saute until cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
Arrange lettuce leaves on a platter and spoon rice mixture on each lettuce leaf.
Top with carrots and shrimp.
230 calories; 4.5 g total fat; 85 mg cholesterol; 460 mg sodium; 33 g carbohydrate; 3 g fiber; 15 g protein