Amount Per Serving: 3 lettuce wraps
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped into small pieces
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 1/2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and chopped; divided
- 12 butter lettuce leaves
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp green onion tops, chopped
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
Heat sesame oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned. Stir in soy sauce, vinegar, honey, and ginger.
Finely chop half the mango and add to the skillet.
Cook for 5 minutes or until sauce is very thick; let cool.
Spoon chicken into lettuce leaves and top each with remaining mango, bell pepper, green onion, and cilantro.
225 calories;, 3 g total fat; 66 mg cholesterol; 840 mg sodium; 21 g carbohydrates; 2 g fiber; 28 g protein