Servings: Makes 12 servings
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 21 oz cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz reduced fat sour cream
- 4 oz chopped green chilies
- 1 1/2 Tbsp minced onion
- 4 cup diced cooked turkey
- 12 flour tortillas
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl.
Coat 9x13 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Fill each tortilla with 1/3 cup turkey and 1 to 2 Tbsp of sauce.
Roll tortilla and place in pan, seam side down.
Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 F for 30 minutes.
399 calories; 15 g fat; 7 g saturated; 58 mg cholesterol; 1160 mg sodium; 40 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 26 g protein