Total Time: Varies
Mississippi Pot Roast
- 2½-3 lb. beef bread and butter roast
- 1 stick butter, cut into cubes
- 1 (1.1 ounce) packet Au Jus gravy
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry Ranch seasoning
- 1 (12 jar) pepperoncini peppers, drained
Looking to mix things up in the kitchen and try out a new way to cook up a roast? Introducing the Mississippi Pot Roast where there's a couple of interesting ingredients that will really add a punch of flavor to your dinner plate.
Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
Cook on low for 6–8 hours, or until roast shreds easily.