Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup Planet Oat extra creamy cashew milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Fuel up with these protein-packed overnight oats!
1. Combine ingredients in a mason jar and stir well, save half of the banana for topping
2. Store in the refrigerator for eight hours or overnight
3. Top with banana and drizzled peanut butter and enjoy!