Servings: Makes 4 servings
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp minced shallow (or yellow onion)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 Tbsp buttermilk
- 3 cup cooked quinoa
- 4 Medium green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Small cucumber, halved, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
This zesty quinoa salad is perfect on its own, with crackers, or on top of other salads! Whether you're new to quinoa or a quinoaficionado this recipe is for you!
Whisk together dressing ingredients (lime juice through buttermilk) and set aside.
In another bowl, combine salad ingredients and add dressing.