Total Time: 15 minutes
Pesto Tomato Fillet
- 2 Tbsp pesto
- 5 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
Panko and Parmesan
- 1 eggs
- 1/8 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
Garlic and Olive
- 1/4 cup sliced olives, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
They say variety is the spice of life! See for yourself with these four salmon recipes!
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place dry salmon fillets on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet
- Sprinkle each fillet with salt and pepper (to taste), regardless of topping
- Prepare the topping for your salmon by mixing together the ingredients listed under each variation above in a small bowl. The quantities listed in the ingredients above are for 1-2 fillets.
- Evenly distribute the topping on the salmon fillets.
- Bake for ~10 minutes or until the thickest part of the salmon is cooked through (salmon should be light pink color and flake easily)