Servings: 4 servings
Total Time: varies
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, sliced in half
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- to taste salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
Preheat oven to 475°F.
Cut four sheets of foil, each about 12 inches long. Divide shrimp, corn and potatoes into 4 equal portions and add to the center of each foil in a single layer.
Add olive oil, seasoning, salt and pepper, to taste; gently toss to combine. Fold the sides of the foil over the shrimp and vegetables, covering completely and sealing the packets closed.
Bake packets at 475°F for 15 – 17 minutes.
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Approximate nutrition information per serving: 322 calories; 9.1 g fat; 1.3 g saturated fat; 214 mg cholesterol; 1146 mg sodium; 34.4 g carbohydrate; 3.7 g fiber; 3.8 g sugar; 27.4 g protein