Total Time: 6+ hours
- 4 pound boneless pork shoulder roast
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 2 Tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
The flavors from the winter holidays fill the kitchen with this slow cooker recipe.
- Trim fat from pork roast, if necessary.
- Place roast in 4- to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Use wire whisk to stir together cranberry sauce and sugar in medium bowl.
- Stir in juice, mustard, cloves and pepper until well combined.
- Pour cranberry mixture over roast in slow cooker.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until pork roast is tender.
- Season roast to taste with salt; serve juices with roast.
Calories: 485 calories Protein: 34 grams Fat: 20 grams Sodium: 230 milligrams Cholesterol: 118 milligrams Saturated Fat: 7 grams Carbohydrates: 42 grams Fiber: 1 grams
Recipe from PorkBeInspired.com