Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound 93% lean ground beef
- 4 slice smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 1/2 Tbsp onion, grated
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 0 Hickory smoked woodchips
- 0 Grill seasoning
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
Tired of plain burgers? Try this recipe to give your burgers a completely different, delicious flavor!
- Soak woodchips in water for 15 minutes.
- Combine ground beef, onion, paprika, cumin, salt, pepper, grill seasoning, garlic, parsley and worcestershire sauce.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Drain woodchips and place in foil packet on the grill.
- Grill burgers over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 165 F, turning once.
- Top with gouda cheese and serve.
225 calories; 11 g fat; 5 g saturated fat; 84 mg cholesterol; 564 mg sodium; 3 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 28 g protein