Amount Per Serving: 1 Cup
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 package Bugles, original
- 1 package Bugles, nacho flavored
- 1 package Fareway Petite Pretzels
- 1 package miniature Club Crackers
- 1 package Wheat Thins
- 1 package Cheese Nips
- 1 package Parmesan fish-shaped crackers
- 1 cup peanuts
- 16 oz butter-flavored popcorn oil
- 2 envelope Ranch salad dressing mix
Hosting family and friend gatherings should be the source of great memories, not great stress! Toss this snack mix together to keep the party going stress free!
- In a very large bowl, combine all crackers and peanuts.
- In a small bowl, combine oil and Ranch salad dressing mix.
- Pour over cracker mixture; toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to four large baking pans.
- Bake at 250° for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely, stirring several times.