Amount Per Serving: 1 Cup
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 package Bugles, original
- 1 package Bugles, nacho flavored
- 1 package Fareway Petite Pretzels
- 1 package miniature Club Crackers
- 1 package Wheat Thins
- 1 package Cheese Nips
- 1 package Parmesan fish-shaped crackers
- 1 cup peanuts
- 16 oz butter-flavored popcorn oil
- 2 envelope Ranch salad dressing mix
- In a very large bowl, combine all crackers and peanuts.
- In a small bowl, combine oil and Ranch salad dressing mix.
- Pour over cracker mixture; toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to four large baking pans.
- Bake at 250° for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely, stirring several times.