- 2 cup cauliflower
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/2 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1/4 cup puree of cauliflower and zucchini
- 4 oz Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 4 cup cooked Sneaky Chef Veggie elbow noodles
The Sneaky Chef Veggie elbow noodles combine whole grains and six vegetables, but they cook and taste like white pasta! Plus, this cauliflower puree adds creaminess without calories!
- Place cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl, cover with water, and microwave on high for 8 to 10 minutes or until cauliflower is very tender.
- Meanwhile, pulse zucchini and lemon juice in a food processor.
- Drain water from cauliflower and add to food processor.
- Add 1 tablespoon of water and continue pureeing until smooth.
- If necessary, add more water.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a pot over low heat except the pasta.
- Add pasta and stir until combined.
404 calories; 14 g fat; 347 mg sodium; 43 mg cholesterol; 51 g carbohydrate; 7 g fiber; 19 g protein