Amount Per Serving: 1 Wonton
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 1 cup frozen cord
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/2 small red onion, minced
- 8 oz ounce reduced fat or fat free cream cheese, softened
A classic crab rangoon goes rogue with southwest spice This southwest wonton recipe is so tasty, you'll want to double the recipe and share it with friends.
- Combine first 6 ingredients for avocado lime cream and refrigerate.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine corn, bell pepper, jalapeno, onion, cream cheese, salt and pepper.
- Working with one wrapper at a time, moisten the outside edge of the wrapper with water and add a spoonful of the corn mixture to the center.
- Fold wonton wrapper over into a triangle and secure firmly.
- Mist lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350F for about 15 minutes, or until wontons are golden brown and heated through.
- Serve with avocado lime cream.
40 calories; 1 g fat; 0 g saturated fat; 3 mg cholesterol; 69 mg sodium; 7 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 1 g protein