Total Time: varies
Delicious, green chili pork tacos that will have the whole table asking for more! Made with slow cooker pork, these can be an easy preparation for an easy weeknight meal.
For serving: corn tortillas, salsa verde, sliced avocado, sour cream, cilantro
1. Place pork in a large slow cooker and top with onions, tomatoes, green chiles and cumin.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add 1 cup of water. Cook on low for 6–8 hours or high for 4–5 hours, until pork is tender.
4. Shred pork with two forks, discarding any extra fat, if necessary.
5. Serve shredded pork in tortillas with desired toppings.